Wednesday, July 23, 2014

“I don't want to go to the field station” by Orion D.

“I don't want to go to the field station”, said the little boy “ I’m scared of the crabs and the people who work there. I would do anything not to go to the field station. I would clean the bathrooms forever. Well not forever but for a week. Pleeeeeease. I am also sooooooooooooooo tired and I need to do my summer reading”
“No. We will go. “Said the boys mother.
I do not feel good said the boy [joe-joe]
“I don't care. We are going”

So that was settled. The boy struggled through seeing crabs and the jr rangers. They went on a walk and picked up crabs at the marsh. Then they went to the beach and swam. The jr rangers were nice and funny and they told him all they knew about the property. In the end he got over his fear of crabs and became friends with the jr rangers and then he loved to go out. So they went out every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment